Freakin incoherent rantings...

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Ahh... Photography Trip Reviews!!! =P


I did vaguely wonder why I have yet to post my 'bo liao' photography trip ever since I set up this blog for my own personal viewing... Well, here goes:

Guess I'm a few day late... Fine... I very late alright? Well, at exactly 3.00 pm, on the 30th of July, National Preview day I set off from home, determined not to make it late for my CCA this time due to my lousy sense of timing on most occasions... But then at exactly 3 pm, I stated looking hastily for my camera again... Think I lost that darn thing again except the casing...

So...

Hey... That's the darn casing... But where's the camera?!?!?!?Where???

Yea, so I did a hasty search around the vicinity and in 5 mins time 'Viola'!!! I found it!!! I then proceeded to take a picture of the table to illustrate my point. Yay, then there goes the usuals, taking the boring MRT ride to city hall... It's a wonder we can even recover any forms of human life there, the way that darn place was so crowded... I had to linger there for around 2 mins before I could even locate an inch of his face...AND

Yay! I located him!!!


How he even became the president for photography club is still a mystery to me... =.=

But then, I still possess the eeky feeling that he looks like one of our secondary school classmate, Wai Kiat they look horrendously identical to the extend they could be mistaken for twins, even their voices sounded alike!!! *gasp* Except the apparent difference in height lah ... Both looks as though they will never grow up.. Hehee...

Yea... after a streneous search, we could locate around 5 other first-years like me. And yet, on the first group trip, there were around 20! Duh?! There was a girl there named Diana whom I befriended within moments of our meeting. Out of mischieve, we decided to sneak off for food, leaving the rest grouching in a corner to wait for some idiot named Yew Lai who was late for nearly an hour!!!


The culprit who thinks he is darn 'atas' to make us all wait!!!

*Swears* Next time I will disfigure his photoes to make him look darn fugly if he makes us wait any longer?!?!?!? *sniggers*

Oh, yea! Did I forget? I and Diana sneaked off to
buy food at 7-11, leaving the rest grouching there... Aww... We bought marsh potato coupled with a soft drink at only $1.50!!! I'm a cheap-skate, oh yea? The great sensation of gulping down food while the rest trudged their way to the location seems a pretty great idea to us. =D Think we took around an hour lol!

And by the time we reach the location, 'Merlion Park', I presumed... The president had made a worried call to Diana's phone to ascertain that we were not kidnapped or lost... Not that I think he even gives a freaking darn, I think... I think he was just afraid of our worried parents hollering down his neck if anything happens... *grins*

Oh yea, did I mention? The so called 'Merlion Park' was famous for the so called merlion squirting the erm... water?


The 'famous' merlion and its well-known water squirting antics!!!


Yea, somehow I poked fun at it and remarked that the action resembles boys going to the toilet to pee, leading the Merlion to curse vulgar language for the first time of its well-renowned life... Aww...

See it talk?



Erm... mabye I gulped down too much soft drink last night...

Fast forward, I and Diana then sneaked off again due to incessant abuse from the rest of the seniors, apparantly, they were trying to take our photos with their oversized cameras... Out of fun, we had climbed onto a high wall and proclaimed ourselves the "untouchables"! Then they had to whipped our their cameras and try to get a snapshot of our faces out of jest... Hey, we were there on serious business there alright? And they had the time of their lives wasting spaces from their memory cards trying to take snapshots of two adolescant teenage girls?!?!

Yea, anyway, I managed to grab a snapshot of the culprits before we sneaked off alone for the Second time!!!



*points upwards* The culprits who bullied us... Take my word, everyone in the world is evil! Especially, the picture of the second bloke!!! See his evil face?

Yea, then after a long time of laying around like idiots, we finally decided to be serious and take some photos... I think that some of the results didn't came out too well, but then I'll guess I'll pass myself since I presume they would definitely improve with time.


yea... Just boring flowers throughout...




And more boring takings at different angles... *Yawn*

Yea... And after straying for so long, we decided to be good and head back after the president called Diana up and hollered at us!!! Just kidding, he just ask us nicely where we were! =p

You guys better not look at the fact that he look erm... rather "innocent"? Or did I just get the wrong word? He actually wants to take over the world one hor! I even had evidence! *Points below*



Erm... seriously, I had too much to drink the night before...

Ok lah... I don't know why the effects came out this way... But I think I was just feeling rather evil in a way... =p


What the?!?! Even the lizard which had sticky pads thinks so?


Ok! Ok! Enough of this full load of crap already!!! Well, as we headed back, we were treated to a wonderful sight!


Arrrghhh... my camera can't get the angle right?!?! What happened?!?!


Bah! Anyway... we got back *blah blah* took more photos and by the time, its starting to get dark... And we took more photos... and more photos...




And the day get darker and darker and darker... Hey?!?! Not that dark bah?

And then the seniors set up their tripods, which makes them all look like the tripod gang set out for a fight... Yea, and they clustered together and prepared for the great fight!!! Hahaaa.... Kidding...


The entire area seems so tense up lol!

And then!!! The Great Moment everyone awaits!!! Are you ready?


Ready?


Ready?


Take a deep breath!!! *Sucks in air*


Here goes:







Aww... Dosen't the entire sight seem sooo spectacular to you?



Whew... I'm so tired now of waiting for the photos to upload... I speed stuff up then! Yea, then I took another 'bo liao' photo cause I still had space in my memory card!

Well, a night view of our city! I had to look at it from a different
perspective from now on i guess...



Then my meal after these crappish activities... ZzzzzZZzzz

Anyone hungry?

I don't need to summerise the rest do I? Yea, then it's the homebound journey, I guess... Since I have nothing better to do, I'll end it with a stupid picture about the rights of flowers!

"*Groans*, why so many pictures today?"

"Oi, I'm in photography leh? If I don't take picture then what the hell do I take then? Well, just bear with the influx of photos lah!!! I'm feeling quite chirpy today mah!!! Tralala~" =D


Geeze... Why am I so 'bo liao' today?

Ahhh... That's the end!!! Happy? Man, just dowloading these photos takes the hell outa me man... Guess I won't update in a long time!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:31 AM, Blogger Dale's Gmail said…

    Hi Nightfroze, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on digital forum photography when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for digital forum photography. I am going to
    bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about digital forum photography at the site above.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home