Freakin incoherent rantings...

Friday, August 05, 2005


Bah! Java.. java java java java *chants* Why is wrong with the creator?!?!?!


I am so darn pissed... It's Friday again today and as usual, we're having Lab for java lessons which makes me feel all so shittish. No offence here. Ah
h... for some people, you might not understand this chim word "java" What the heck is it anyway? Why does just the word itself sounds 'foreign'? Yea, I repeat FOREIGN!!!

*sigh* I guess I just feel grouchy now… *grumbles* Why do I not understand a single meaning in the entire book when everyone in the lab looked so saintly? Typing away as though the program is a long lost friend? Maybe it not only me… Maybe they are other cronies like me lurking in a corner, sneakily copying the screen next to you.

“Bah, gah… whatever… Just let me curse to my heart contents %$$%^(*&@*&^*%$#@*(^@#$$%”

Whew… Guess I feel a bit better now.

Apparently, java is commonly used as the programming language of this century *blah blah* the usual long theatrics if you even bother to give a darn. Yea, it is a language that according to our erm… Lecturer, John Lim (Bland name ei? But then to bring yourself to a higher level in order to associate with the ‘ang mohs’ You apparently need an ‘Engrish’ name… never mind cat and dog) is the wonders *blah blah* that enables us to create miracles and wonders and more miracles such as games, calculators that were required to do our calculations *blah blah* do I still need to elaborate any further?


Oh yea, Java makes the birds sing and cause the sun to rise


Oh yea, since I like to complain, let’s go into details of the programming language that create miracles that in turn enabled me to type on my precious Fujitsu Laptop now. So let’s start, apparently the first ever programming language to originate is Pascal named by some blatant idiot genius named Dr. Niklaus Wirth if I’m not wrong of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH-Zurich). Oh yea, apparently, it was done by a team lah but only his name is published since that selfish old sucker genius deserves all the credit!



Freakin Pascal gets the head starts first


And so what’s next?



Drink you coffee and wait...


Fast forward, after many many years we then go to the oh so hot Java, the crap miraculous language I’m finally learning now. (Not that I’m happy or whatsoever)



Do you mean the coffee? Java can’t be that hot, can it?

So let’s get to the topic of our lecture, It has been the TENTH WEEK!!! AND I HAVE YET TO UNDERSTAND A SINGLE WORD HE’S SAYING!?!?!?! So I’ll guess its down the hell hole for me soon. Our dear mentor Serena Goh has commented that he is the best lecturer we are to have in the field of Java. This shows you how disgustingly low “high” Nanyang Polytechnic’s standards are. (Not that I’m against the lecturer or anything. Just let me rant…)

I’m sick to the core, I have been through the book and I have yet to understand a single word… Bah… I guess I’ll just try harder or worse comes to worse, failed this entire module.And WHO do I attribute this blame to? *Points below*


I hate him, bah!

James Gosling was born on May 19, 1956. He was interested in computers from a very early age. When it was time for university, he chose to go to the University of Alberta to study computer science, and he finished his Bachelor of Science degree there in 1977. He went on from that success to Carnegie-Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the United States. At Carnegie-Mellon he took his Ph.D. also in computer science. The title of his thesis was The Manipulation of Algebraic Constraints. After he graduated in 1983 he joined Sun Microsystems in 1984. *blah blah* And then he invented java as the team leader lah?!?! Which is gonna ruin the next half of my lifetime if I can’t accomplish the task of mastering it?!?!? Darn *shakes fists* I HATE HIM!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home