Freakin incoherent rantings...

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Random thoughts

Sheese! I've stayed up through the morning and found out that Hui Ting’s last post is apparently rather erm… Interesting? She actually detailed the time of what she’s gonna do next from 1.48am to 2.17am with a 1-3 min interval in between. Man, the times she gets up to nowadays. At least she stayed up late and she understood her work, enabling her to remain the top of the level!

But me?!?! I always slack till the last moment before I do a quick head rush to the finishing point, hoping that I pass… I guess I have to change my attitude soon… I always have such supporting friends around me, but maybe in a way… In a way, I guess I have always take this fact for granted. The fact that they will always be around, around to help me when I start struggling in my path.

Maybe, in a way, I learn to cherish the people around me more when I learnt about the death about a particular someone. She may never get to read this now and understand the pain of those closest to her have to undergo. She may not have been that close to me, but in a way, that is the spark that finally sets me thinking… wondering… Maybe I’m different; I actually felt anger mingled with a touch of sadness.

Underneath the cheerful façade I present to those that had came to know me, some may think that I don’t really give a darn about the surroundings around me, the way I look sometimes, the bored manner and then in another moment the crappish manner for those whom finds me fun! But in a way I am aware… Always thinking…

Arrghh… Why is my article getting sadder at the moment? Eww… I have to teach the twerp later at 10.00am?!?! Better prepare his assignments soon. His exams are approaching and he still had the nerve to tell me to give his less homework. Is he actually contemplating death? Ahh… Then later I get to meet Hui Ting! Looking forward to it, she may not know it, but she actually makes my day happy just as I makes everyone happy! Tralala~ =D *smiles* Speaking of her, she makes me think of Sushi… Eww… Must be all that eating lah…


Erm… not this bah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home