Freakin incoherent rantings...

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Junked up day!


I guess today was erm... Rather... Junked up?!? Don't you just get the feeling that everyone was starting to feel ever so insecure nowadays? *Yada Yada* Maybe many stuff are never meant to be... Maybe we can never tell the outcome of too many things. Some people just don't felt the insecurities of losing out in school, but are afraid of losing out the people around them because their brain cells forever guarantee them a high IQ. And for others? Well…

2 days ago I had heard from Xue Ying that the freaked up sucker nice guy she had met at the basketball court and had been with her ever since *Yada Yada* called all the way from Brunei just to hint that he might want a break up. Yea, the ever empathetic me was of course “Arrghh… Another one?”

So? I told her to cheer up thinking of the A2 she had just scored, but then? As you know? She just can’t. *swears* If I’m her, I would just plonked him down some ditch a million miles away and gloat at that A2 while I still can… *Bah* Well, life is so fucked up unfair… I want an A2 for my Chinese as well *whimpers* (ok lar… she worked for it) ahem… In the end, I guess I managed to get her cheered up.


Too many insecurities flashing through my environment nowadays ah… Oh yea… I’ll guess singlehood still works out best either way though many people don’t see eye to eye with me. I will see eye to eye with myself! *Grumbles* Cupid will have a lot to patch up these days. Yea, even my handphone felt insecure liao…

That Qiu Han huh... Arrghhh.... *Must cheer up*


Told ya...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Nightfroze said…

    Heheee... Someone will kill me when they saw this... Ahh... So far so good! I'm not too hard out on life yet!

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger qiuuu said…

    si min!!!!! i'm going to kill u one day!!!!! lolx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home