Freakin incoherent rantings...

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Erm… Committee equals commitment right?


~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~
Eep... This post should have been up a long ago.... But I guess I was just too god darn lazy to compose it *bleh* ~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~

Arrows, arrows… A thousand freaking arrows flying all over the place *chorus*!!!

Zipping here and zipping there
Arrows, arrows… Another thousand freaking arrows flying allover the place *chorus*!!!
Shooting here and shooting there
~Tralalalalaaaaaaaaaaa


*come on follow me*


Ok… What am I doing? Let’s bung up the topic following my latest craze recently. Archery! Soooo…. Why the hell would I even join archery in the first place? Because I wanted to cultivate this image!



Ahh... I want this image!!!

*Ouch* They are so gonna shoot me with the real version when they found out. Apparently, I guess I’m still suffering from static shocks from an electrifying horrifying piece of news. Out of their so called ‘goodwill’, they had actually popped me in the archery committee.

In fact, the situation was so serious I never really found out I was in the committee until the second meeting, in which the bloke, Terence held a teeny weensy meeting to discuss plans about how our first archery orientation meeting is gonna commence. In fact, I went to the first meeting after receiving an SMS and throughout the entire meeting, I still thought that everything was normal, including the fact that there are only 13 people there. (I should have sensed something from the unlucky figures, but for some weird reason, I didn’t…) So, anyway, during the first meet up, we had the typical introduction session, introducing yourself to the group *blah blah*

“No frills, just a normal meeting… To foster relationships!”

Or so I thought. Until the second one, on last Thursday, when me, Terence and Nadz (also known as nuts =p) were grouped together to discuss where the orientation was to be held. Another girl named Amanda also did joined us later by the way. There was rather a lack of comments due to the fact that we all seem rather slackish. Apparently, our president had suggested that our first orientation be held in Sentosa, to be erm… considered fun? Terence had then suggested another truly ‘exciting’ place which by coincidence turns out to be……

“Our school?”

MAN, HOW MAD CAN ANYONE GET? ALL ORIENTATIONS HAVE TO BE HELD IN SCHOOL HUH?!?!?!

But then, good reasons were given, including backup evidences of how much $$$ could be saved… And considering the $50 budget our cheapo president had provided us with (for around 50 people? Can buy what?), we all seemed to agree in the end that another best optional plan could be the plain old boring school. *Bleh*

Hey, by the way have I mentioned that Terence had a really crappish personality? During the first session, we were told to introduce ourselves and by coincidence, I found that we were in the same school and even the same course (School of Information Technology), along with another girl named Nadz. Before that particular meeting, we were clustered together in the same class in Web Application Development although I did not seem to have noticed either of them until Terence brought up that particular subject…

“Hey, I saw you just now!!! You were the one who was half asleep! Weren’t you?”


Darn?!?!?!?! Do I always portray this image??? And so he continued yakking…

“And you are sitting besides Marcus! Aren’t you?”

“Erm… No, isn’t that Stella and Jiaqi?”

“Who?”

He crossed his brows and tried to look intellectual.

“OOoooooohhhh…… I think I know them! Is it the one with the very big boobs and the other with the mole on one side of the face???” he exclaimed



Mr Phua and his famous mole

I was……………


I still can’t find that word for my expression yet, although I think it somehow resembled this *points up* but I shall soon. For your info, these two people are rather nice people so I shall not make any bad comments. Apparently, I had always thought that Jiaqi had the typical figure and looks that would set every guy rolling down the slope so it was rather erm… bemusing? (Or could it be another word) that such a comment is made… *bleh*

Isn’t it just interesting if you finally look at stuff from another point of view? As in a guy’s point of view as in how they reviewed things as? Darn… Now thinking of it *shivers* I don’t think I want a review about myself. I can already imagine what was to come… Something like…

“That lazy arsehole that looks as though she was malnourished?”

Man… This is only the moderate part ok? I have thought worse but then couldn’t bring my fingers to typed out those striggy (from my personal dictionary) words. Anyway, I think that I was somehow intrigued by that weird comment and all I could said is

“Arrrhhhh…”

Lame right? But what else would any of you have done in such a situation? Yea, some might say you are going to hold up the code of honor *blah blah* by rebuking etc. That’s your own bloody business, do it when you encountered this situation yourself, ok?

And so let’s skip to the third meeting where we were introduced to some bloke called Mr. Tank who is due to be our coach. I guess we all have a rather weird feeling about him as he made everything sounds every so easy which includes the fact about target hitting. Apparently, he made this weird comment that winning is only 2% while committee meeting makes up 98%. This sets Terence off who couldn’t stop yakking bad stuff about Mr. Tank later when he’s gone.

For your information, I completely agree… It means free labor, you morons in case you don’t get my gist. You fan the archer with an enormous palm fan while he shoots and all the while you should have the godly perception that its all for the committee… 98% what? Right?

Oh yea? Have I stated? Apparently, we were warned by Mr. Tank that we better take the CCA seriously and not joined just because we want to cultivate *points below* THIS image…


Erm... He's in Lord of the Rings Isn't he?

Ahhh… That’s a difference! Isn’t there? I wonder why I even bother to feel a wee bit of guilt. I mean, these are completely different images, thus the aims are different, aren’t they? So I shall continue with my guilt free life for the moment! Heheeee… Guess I shall commit in committee for the moment then!!! =D

P.S. Forgive me for the late post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home