Freakin incoherent rantings...

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Brewing trouble...


I suddenly realized that I could be heading for the deep trenches of trouble when I opened my school inbox. Seriously deep trouble…


You know the worst trouble of not understanding Alien talk? You get to fail this topic and you stay for another semester. I’ve seriously tried understanding this Mumbo Jigg, reading and pouring through the necessary notes and it just doesn’t seem to work?!?! The great thing is I don’t understand what I’m reading (starting from the first line), which doesn’t happen very often by the way?!?!? (I still swore that trashy topic is not English)

Great? Oh great? Even god (if there was any in existence) was surprised I managed to swim through Semester one considering I waddled through without knowing what System.out.println was…

In fact I don’t at all. I copied all my assignment, ceased my brows and mused:

“hmm… What am I typing?”

And yea? I don’t know how I passed my exams as well? Might be luck, but I remembered cursing and flapping through the entire Java exam and ended with drawing a real tree when they asked for a tree.

Crap, and they even expect you to meet your mentor? *Smirks* They might as well refer to the wall. Our dear mentor is currently off for maternity leave and is probably yelling at a irritatingly noisy kid now. Oh my *whinny voice* maternal instincts, might as well ask me nicely to ram my head against the wall?



*sigh*



It’s my fault; I skipped lessons when I couldn’t take the stress of not understanding even the mere basics. Maybe I should have tried harder, but I just can’t seem to register what this topic is about.

I’m tired, maybe I have seriously chosen the wrong course… Seriously tired…


3 Comments:

  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Merv Kwok said…

    dude, java?? i'm still struggling with that and i've been doing it for 4 years now haha.

    i've got some easy (supposedly) java ebooks if u want them. u know how to find me.

     
  • At 3:27 AM, Blogger Nightfroze said…

    Hahaaa... That's nice!! But I'll guess I can try mugging through my notes! I get the grasp of it soon!! *Mug Mug Mug* Lol! HAPPY NEW YEAR ANYWAY!!!

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Merv Kwok said…

    lol all the best! programming's a bitch sometimes

    happy new yr!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home