Freakin incoherent rantings...

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Monday Madness...


Don’t you seriously just hate a particular day during school at one point of your life? I seriously freaked out on Mondays. Not that anything good ever happens. Monday is the day when the pig is exceptionally irritating, the birds seems to be noisier and sc
hool days begins there.

It is also the only particular day when 5 java lessons were crammed into one day, and if you have yet to know. I think I hate Java with a vindictive vengeance. My future goal is life now is to eliminate Java from the mortal world, seriously. Try as I might, I just can’t seem to grasp the concept. In fact, in the face of Java, I might even have developed the concept that I never truly understood the English language ever since I stepped into this polytechnic.

In fact, I developed signs of depression as soon as I stepped into school on Mondays.

This symbol just seem to have the itch to bug me a lot, seriously, a lot… Did you even see the obnoxious pink hearts floating around? 我好像有一种被逼压的感觉!!! 真是要老娘的老命。。。简直是¥3%……%%#5%#^%$^$%^$^***

*translates back to English*

Ei… When have I ever switched… Yea, let’s get back to the fact that I hate Java!!!

I think Java seriously originates from space if you truly bothered to trace the history back far enough. Those who voiced that Java is developed by James Goosling never bothered to trace the true roots. According to legend, he met aliens and disappeared for a brief period of time. *tsk tsk*

Heck, and by the 3rd lesson, you can practically see me drowning in a pool of tears as I panicked in circles.

Forget about the 4th lesson. I’m gonna experience this influx of emotions once again next week and many things are better left unsaid…


I don’t think I’m the only life form that hate Mondays anyway… If you get my gist.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home