Freakin incoherent rantings...

Friday, September 09, 2005

The long lost... present?!?!

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~
Oh, yea... For old times sake, I've given Wei Shan my blog addy. I know I'm pre-warned and stuff lah, but then, I still made the final decision to give it to her!!!
~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~

I decided to blog today cause I’m bored. Oh ya… I have yet to announce it although everyone may already have known. I finally received my late birthday present from Qiu Han on Wednesday!!! As in really late… In fact… 5 freakin months late?!?!?!? At least it has arrived *grouses* , I thought she might burn it along with a big fat pile of presents she have owed over the many many many many years when I left for the nether world... Wahahahaaaaaa. But then… Here it is! Lo and Behold!


Wah... Finally....

And since I'm so bored, let me unfurled all the other lots of presents I had received. Yea… *grumbles* Not a lot, I assure you…

The earliest present buyer was Ezihili who gave me a bit fat sheep to roast over the grill.


Fat and plump, it simply loves to ssssiiinngggg

The second was from Xue Ying who gave me a packet of Seaweed because she had randomly forgotten my birthday present until I reminded her. (Wah… I know I gave you yours 3 days late mah, but there’s no need to be forgetful to this extend, but then it's the thought that counts) =p No picture for this count. I’ve eaten it. *stomach growls*

And lastly, Hui Ting presents me with a fat ass collar to go with the dog.


Ya, I'm sure its a collar... Isn't it?

I think it looks rather groovy on the dog, don't you think so? It's like the dog look miles cooler with it!!!


Even the sheep thinks so!

Hui Ting: "Hey, WAIT? A COLLAR?!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT??? DO YOU WANT ME TO STRANGLE YOU???"

Night: "Ok ok... *hurriedly examines it carefully, erm... erm... erm... It's a rather quiant bracelet set with precious gems!!!"


Er... I guess I'll got it wrong...

Yea, it's a bracelet after all, I'll assure you... Yay, after much pursuing, I managed to collect the loot! (the lot) The belatedly late Birthday present is finally collected *Grumbles*

1 Comments:

  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger qiuuu said…

    lolx. dun need to emphasize that i finally brought ya present after so many months de k... lolx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home