Freakin incoherent rantings...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Time to buck up!


Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi!!! I’m always late in updating my post aren’t I? Ok ok… This is the helluvian semi-demi-godly paper bag I promises to show the world!!! *Blows up the paper bag and paper bag bursts* No lah, the lah the bag is still intact. See lah… *points below* Oh yea? Have I forgotten to state? I've finished the entire book liao... I thought I would just take a teeny weeny peek... Arrrghh... But then one thing led to another and before I knew it, I had finished the entire bloody book... Darn!



Wahahahahaahahaaha!!!!!!!!!! I have power!!!

I think I'm gonna be in for it... The all important java test is gonna commence this very friday! *scared look* I just knew I'm in for it... I still don't understand a single word bloody fucked up John Lim our dear lecturer is muttering by far.

And so? I complained to Ezihili, who kindly lent me all her notes and even offered to teach me although we originated from different schools now. Ahh... I feel so 'atas' lol! But somehow I'll guess part of my brain cells don't tweak at this topic. *bleah*


The horrifying Java

And as you can see from above, Java had too many flavours for me to choose. Oh yea, if I failed this 'particular' module, then it's another year for me which is horrifying. *shudders*

Oh yea, have I mentioned? I met Ezihili on Sunday because she is at a loss of what clothes to choose for her presentation (all polytechnics need formal wear for presentation one meh?) and she asked me the typical question that most people have already asked but have yet to be asked by her lah!

"You got a boyfriend?"

"Nope!" (Oi, don't you even dare think I'm fugly *shakes fists* )

"Oh, I already have one!"

And with that sentence, I nearly fell into the nearby ditch and at the same time, bumped into a nearby car.


The fishes there are so gonna die...

And I forgot how many fishes I'm gonna choke at Long John Silver's and look interested. Let's relook into Ezihili's history to have an overview of why my reaction seems overdramatic to you. I get to know Ezihili ever since Secondary 3 and our friendship is like well... Erm... moderate? And then, ahh... We became rather good friends... Especially hor, that time hor when Xue Ying ditched me in all recesses to elope with that repulsive, creepy, disgusting, gross, hateful, undesirable, sleazy, unpleasant Ivan (I never forgave that bastard though I still placed the full blame squarely on Xue Ying) and to let him taste her so called 'delicious' home-cooked food. But then *grumbles* Xue Ying's hormones seem to be raging full steam at the particular period and would scream

"I do"

the moment any guy asked her out. You get the gist? Yea, take the time she started out with that darn Ivan anyway... It was a cold, rainy day... The weather was freezing and your hero, Nightfroze (me lah) was back from a streneous 2.4km test for NANFA after trying to catch up with Qiu Han's speed the entire day, but to no avail. Erm... Cut off the disgusting weather part, it was a relatively fine day all in all. Apparently, on that particular day, Xue Ying's class is scheduled for NANFA as well, but she decided to give it a miss since she hates NANFA anyway and visit Ivan (whom she've never seen) in hospital with her so called godsister. And after that particularly fateful meeting, she called me right after I reached home and excitely gushed about how excited she was when that stupid, disgusting, low-down, double timing dear Ivan voiced that he showed an interest in her. And the very next day? Well, according to the stages, in friendship, you take the front-line at first, and then slowly, I mean as in really slowly you were then shifted to the back... But then, in that particular friendship it was just too apparent in 3 days and WHOOSH both are gone and you cannot find them in any direction... It's like the different stages Singapore took to developed, in which dear Singapore skipped 2 steps before reaching the developed status. I think she skipped 4 if I'm not wrong... *bleh* Right to developed!!!!!

Yea, back to Ezihili, she had always been that sweet, demure type who does nothing but study, disapproves of girls wearing short skirts and flirting in full view *blah blah* (Pssst... I kill anyone who tells her to read my blog you're get hung for it and you will die from a mysterious death and I MEAN it!!! She has yet to find out the other side of me I'll guess... and my rather creative usage of language hehee...)

And so the flurrly of questions the rather inquisitive me wanted to asked poured forth fast and furious...

"How many times have you dated? When has it happened? What did you see in him? Where did you guys meet? How long have you known each other? *blah blah... lots & lots more*"

And the results? They have not even dated ONCE. So far, they have only SMS each other. But Ezihili is dead on that they are gonna marry and erm... Apparently, the guys parents approved... Amazing, I'll guess... Ezihili have asked me not to tell anyone and I will not... Only my dear blog will know... Wahahaaaaaaaaaa

Anyway, I wished her good luck and by the time I reached Long John, I was throttling the fishes there with a vehemence. Somehow I think I was feeling rather evil that day... Darn... Guess I won't be posting up anything until Friday.... Wish me luck for my Java leh! =)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home