Freakin incoherent rantings...

Friday, September 02, 2005

Have it all been a dream all along?


I still believe it, I can't... My fingers are trembling as I typed this entry... I hope it's true and that I have located her. It's too much of a coincidence... Too much, too much of the past is flashing back, reminding me of the old times. I'm sure it's her, it can't be a dream... It can't... I'm afraid to close my computer at the moment, knowing... knowing... That if I closed it, the small thread that I've gathered is all lost... My Language skills is out of sorts at the moment, I don't even know why I blog, but I just seems to feel a tight feeling in my chest when I glanced at the statistics. I'm so sure its true...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Nightfroze said…

    Oh yea, *shrugs* Thanks for saying my blog is awesome, fantastic, mind-boggling, superb, impressive *blah blah* but these advertisements with it’s yet to be opened website is putting me off! I guess I’ll chuck off anonymous commenters for the moment then… =P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home