Freakin incoherent rantings...

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The aftermath!!!

Boo!!! *Waves frantically* Anyone miss me as yet? I’m strumming and singing nine to a dozen now!!! The bloody exams are finally over!!! I’ll guess this is the weirdest exams I’ve ever taken, yea, in your home clothes instead of the all so familiar school uniforms I’ve so gotten used to… Aahh… Talking of exams, I’m nearly late for the last paper, accounting today but then made it just in time. Running has become my forte now, dude! I still can’t comprehend how I’ve changed so much ever since Secondary School. Hurmph. Lateness has never been under my categories. It’s midnight now and I’ll plan to stay till morning… Tee Hee… =D

I pass by Yoshinoya on my way home today and I saw a crazy sale right under my nose. All the Beef, Chicken and Salmon bowls are going at $1.80 instead of the regular $4.90. As one of the more Kiasu population in Singapore, I lined up lah? What do you think? The queue was darn long man… I waited like for around 30 minutes?


I'm hungry hungry hungry...

And I ordered two packets due to the fact that I'm in a cheerful mood!!! Tralalaaaa~


And I eat eat eat!!!

Salmon and Beef... Cool hor, you can lick your computer screen if your feeling hungry now. Oh yea, I finish both packets in less than 45 min... Ahh... I do feel fat you know?

Now I'll guess I'm planning on what to do for my extremely long holiday? Watch my Inuyasha CD's all over again?


Suddenly I felt evil showing off like that... Psst...

Internet gaming?


Tralalaaaa~

Waahh... So many different choices. I'm spoilt by all the different variaties for the moment. But then, there's still time to decide.

Thanks to all those who cared. Those who tried to add oil to my exam papers. Whishing me luck here and there before the exams. I'm really grateful by all the well wishers... And I suddenly felt guilty for letting all those who cared down, dewlling on too much. I'm truely grateful and I will never forget all these small little gestures that meant so much to me. *wipes away tear* hahaaa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home