Freakin incoherent rantings...

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Exams getting salty

I am getting bored with studies. *stuffed another cookie into mouth* I hope I don’t end up with the marks I got for my freaking ‘O’s again. But then, food is a great source of comfort in these times of peril. I’m sitting on enormous stacks of food now. I give yah a quick sample… I finish all the chips… Darn, and reserves are running low. But then, I still had chocolates… Wahahahahaaaaaa!!!


*Love love*

What a waste... *shakes head* I've finished all my hesley's... But then, Cadbury Hazel Nut don't sound too bad as well, I wanted to try Fruits and Nuts at first... But then, decided on purely nuts cause I'm going nuts. Tralalaaaa~


I'm on cloud nine... aww...

Doesn't it just looks heavenly? Awww... And its all mine... Yea, you won't expect to see much of me till the exams are over, I'll guess...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home