Freakin incoherent rantings...

Saturday, November 26, 2005

PSLE pisses a lot of peeps...


Apparently, my
stinky dear brother and gotten his PSLE results back!!! And I started cheering with sis when we saw it! He managed to scrape through with a great score of 241.

WOPEE!!!

WOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

WAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excuse me while I laugh the hell out in the toilet!

.
..

....
…..
……
…….
………
…….
…..
….

..
.

I seriously felt happy for him. Be rest assured that I do not resent him in any way which in essence meant that I have turned into a true saint because I have decided to turn over a new leaf *blah blah*




Which means?!?!?!?

HE DID NOT MANAGE TO BEAT MY PSLE SCORE!!!

WAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell could it be? Like duh? I couldn’t be happy without a motive, would I?

I feel like popping off this post to laugh again, but for the benefit of you guys, I decided to continue on with this post.

That officially places me as second in the family, after my stupid sis. We only collaborated on special occasions such as this when the need arises. Otherwise, we would be rather hostile on frequent intervals. I never managed to get over the trauma after I found that she had beaten my humble score with over 20 points. You can essentially picture the smirk on her face every time she walks past you. The tilt in the brows that indicated…




Oh... forget it... it's just too painful...
I think my growth was stunted during that particular period of time, and ever since, I’ve not gotten any taller… *Bleah*



I hate the way some things turn out sometimes. Not that I'm asking for much... =p

Anyway, my blardy brother has been looking grouchy. Apparently, he made this pact with his two other peeps that they would see each other through their next milestone in life in some crappish school called Hwa Chong I think, and he’s the only one who doesn’t make the grade. The three musketeers would now have to go their separate ways!!! Wahahahaaaaaa!!! Now, he is desperately scrolling through any schools that accept only boys. *ahem* According to his theory, girls like me and sis have fucked up his life bad enough and complete expulsion of such irritants will make him happier, thus giving him a better head start!

I think he is talking bullshit if you get my gist.



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home