Freakin incoherent rantings...

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Holidays is so dead... slack


*Lousy music blasting from the background*


So far school holidays can be classified as fun and on the other hand, dead boring to the core. I’m staring at a lone cactus now and wondering about the evil things I could do with it. I got this cactus at Changi Airport while I out with evil Ezhili… (Hehee… Just kidding about the evil part) Apparently, she told her parents we were going to Tampines mall while we were really there to send her boyfriend off. (Psst… it’s so unlike her to be rebellious) But then, *shrugs* I can always be used as a good alibi cause I look so innocent *winks winks* Let’s have a sneak preview of the cactus…


Woo Hoo... My pet cactus! (can enlarge to an incredible size leh)

The two sales personal in charge of Mini-Toons are just fabulous. They have the best skills at flattery ever. They flattered me for a full 10 minutes, one after the other over the advantages of possessing that $4.90 fat ass cactus. Crapping about how nice it’ll look *blah blah* Considering the effort they put in over something so small, I bought one.


Heart shape some more ok?

To add credit, I think my cactus is in love with me! It is in the shape of a heart when I found it. Maybe it was crushing on me from the start? (I'm kidding, you oaf!)

In fact, the flattery doesn’t ends here. After the transaction was completed, the sales personal even bid me a cherry goodbye, not forgetting to wish good health to the erm… Cactus and that it would grow big and fat?!?!? I’ll grinned from ear to ear all the way to the food court.

It’s nice to meet such crappish sales personal sometimes. They just make you feel ‘atas’ once in a while. ~Lalalaaaaa


Now, to admit the truth, if you ask me for the useful properties of a cactus, the most useful property is not as a cutey cutey display ornament! If you think that way, you are sooooo dead WRONG!!! Just ask any professional like me and I will now reveal that a cactus is useful to be chucked up the mouth or ass of any idiot you happen to find annoying. Yeah, keep that to yourself. It won't be fun any longer if too many people know it, ei?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger qiuuu said…

    stop showing off tat u can slack gal. haha...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home