Freakin incoherent rantings...

Monday, December 05, 2005

In terms of darn socializing...


I sort of realized that I just can’t seem to
get along much with most of my current classmates after the 3rd blardy week in semester one, after I got the impression that I was supposedly portrayed in a seriously bad light as some evil doer in cohorts with the devil *blah blah*. (May not be the case, but then, the supposed impression was that the world seems to be up against you even till now)

Word of advice before I continue on with my next sentence, (I REALLY MUST SAY THIS!!!) please mind your words before you crapped to someone next time, especially when you have just known the person. First impressions don’t count; seriously, the amount of venom unleashed by some individuals can be so potentially fatal that you are left speechless on whether the incident had just occurred, especially if you are experiencing this first-time and first-hand!

TAKE NOTE OF THE ABOVE PARAGRAGH, IT IS EXCEPTIONALLY CRUCIAL THAT YOU MEMORISED THIS BY NOW!!! I DON’T WANT ANY IDIOTS READING THIS POST TO BE FOUND GULPING DOWN DETERGENT OR LYING DEAD UNDER ANY BLOCK OF FLATS AFTER YOU ENCOUNTER THIS INCIDENT AS WELL. (IMPORTANT)

*retains composure*

And because I was so concerned with maintaining the fact that such flunk-ups do not occur again in future, I think before I speak, trying to make the conversation a normal one as in seriously normal, only talk when it concerns work, which then gave me the supposed outlook of looking anti-social and the goody goody two shoes type.

But then, the damage had been done and now, I can just conclude that I just plain sucks big time when trying to hold a decent conversation with most of the members in class. I just seem to clamp up right in, and the words that I was really struggling to say just don’t seem to filter out the right way, and even for stuff that I was just about to point out a moment ago are left unsaid, after a burdened decision on whether these words might sound formal when uttered, which then makes me stressed out to the tips.

I am seriously stressed in the presence of my classmates now. This reminds me of the time in secondary school when I joined NPCC. I could communicate with my peeps there, who were seriously friendly and such, but I seriously flunk up in marching, not being able to hold my posture in the correct position and as a result? I always feel the stress when I march when I try to get the right moves so as to try to please the seniors and my schoolmates. They noticed and commented that I seem to look that I look seriously stressed out and that I could try to relax. This made me feel worse, but then we never really drifted apart even when we had to do it all again just because I flunk up along, but sometimes, I felt bad that they had to take the punishment with me.

Of course, that is a different matter altogether, at least we were on a communication level at which we could still laugh and joke together and yesh, talk trash and rubbish.

The problems lies in the fact that feeling this feeling of stress now amounts to 5 days a week does gets on my nerves. It is perfectly alright when you only get it for 3 to 4 hours a week and such and then you drift back to all the nonsense in class. BUT THEN 5 DAYS A WEEK? Thrown in with the fumes when you see one lying low-down shitass cunt sog walking around. You practically curse the bus driver or any forms of transport that managed to get such people here or the fact that people chosen for customs didn’t get enough sleep before they start work.

Woah, don’t get me wrong here, seriously, this is the first time I harbor intentions of such ill-will towards someone, which makes the entire episode dumb now thinking through that you never get any enemies until now. I mean, I told my brother that he may be born gay once in a while to spice things up and he may be hating me now with an intensity so deep I might have happen to bypass every time I walked past him, but then, I do not know.

I hate to admit it, but heck, I think the problem might have stemmed from there. Ahaa, but then there is a catch here, do you even consider poly-life a life if you don’t start making enemies? For those who said no, get a life.

The description of poly life can be summed up in one sentence in case you forget to read the leaflet before you start school:

A conducive environment that equip students with the necessary skills to adapt to the working environment and to empower their knowledge *blah blah*

Read through this sentence again! Did you finally grasp the meaning? The necessary skills to adapt to the working environment? External knowledge that might not even have existed in books, but you pick it up rather quickly either way? Hmm… I still don’t get it much, but I guess this may be the ability to retaliate and outcast the person but seriously, do it discreetly so that nobody really does get to know! Ahh, especially for those who have already picked up this skills, this could be just the junction to sharpen it, and then the other party learn from it. Seriously!

On a further note, let’s drop the second topic and get back to this topic! With my expertise, I may even write a book on it. Oh yea?

So back to the basics on communicating, how do you communicate *blah blah* Drop the socializing chunk you did in secondary school, these are for babies. Not that I haven’t tried the newest anyway? I’ve research and read, don’t I?

Basic socializing for women aka teenagers if you still consider yourself lah!

  • Talk how nice their outfit is
  • Ask whether their parents are still alive
  • Homework
  • Any trash…

Oh yea? I guess it wasn’t that difficult when you really do look at it from another view. I think I update tomorrow, this post is getting too long and I’m getting tired… I’ve reached a conclusion. I know this post is way overdue, but then, I guess I really must pen it down! ^_^

1 Comments:

  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger Nightfroze said…

    *tsk tsk* I was sorta sane when I penned it. Hmm... on a scale, I only meant an individual! =p Nah, never the entire class! I'm peace loving lol... It's just that I can never find the right words to say in front of them and I fretted about the consequences later!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home