Freakin incoherent rantings...

Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Engrish dictionary is never enough...

I have decided to devise a new word or term in which I am most likely to be using often! Apparently, it is an acronym (hmm… is this the correct word?!?) between:


Fool and maggots...


As I say, the English dictionary is never enough to satisfy me. My new term would be…

*drums rolls*



FAGGOTS!


A term that I’ll be using to define idiots and irritants from now on. The person might be as squirmy and irritating as a maggot for all you know. Seriously, due to the fact I need to be rushing for my CCA, I might blog later or tomorrow, or the tomorrow after tomorrow.

But then, here’s one for a tester. MOSES OH, YOU ARE ONE BLOODY SUCKIFIED FAGGOT!!! YOU BLOODY PEA (*&*&^^&()*)_+_...


*retains composure*



Somehow, I sorta like it…

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home