Freakin incoherent rantings...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ohhhhhaaiiiiiyyyoooooooo

~Lalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa… It’s 7.57 am in the morning and I’m heading to school soon. God, I shouldn’t have been this cheerful,


*sigh*


Lemme do a retake… Aaaaarrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhh, it’s 7.57 am in the morning and I’ve yet to finish a peanut’s worth of work, nor that of the day after and after and after and… =S


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Bah, and everything wasn’t even about theory, which lies thy problem, else like the old times, you can just suka suka copy and call the ending shots. I have trazillions more complaints to add in, but that would be like practically digging my own gravestone.

Like take for example, the lecturers are fat overloaded slack heads, yada yada, they are ….. Ok… I’m kidding, just practically kidding. (Yea, seriously, I’m kidding)

Which sort of reminds me, it’s one twitchy week since I last update? Hey, and to give things a more interesting outlook, isn’t it one year since I last talk about archery? I’ve gotten my bow!!!


*hops around*


Oops, so is the fact I’m probably gonna be late. Laters~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home