Freakin incoherent rantings...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

*Bleah* Valentine should be shot!


Darn, I don’t even know that yesterday was supposed to be Valentine day till Sis shot me an exceptionally weird look musing

“Don’t even think that I will get you a rose! Anyway, the darn prefects get to keep their earnings…”

And with that, she stormed out of the house and off to school. I was stunned for a moment before giant heart like creatures flew by and wanked me back into earthly land and it suddenly hit me


“Shauks! Valentine???”


I spent the whole bloody V-day grousing in school all the way till 8pm glaring at charts. The lab was been crammed with moronic geeks weeping their little hearts out while slobbering over their work. You don’t normally see the lab this crammed at that period of time and you can guess…


*Sniggers*


Hopped off home at 8pm and on the way home, got in the way of 3 couples. They were forced to part their interlocking fingers to let me through


Bwahahahahahhaahahahhahahaaaaa


I’m a sucker sometimes, but no one can blame me, heeheeeheeeee

So ends the day and I finished my project work *yada yada* I was supposed to print the copies today but heard from Wee Long that he has taken the lead and has already finished printing out all the slides.

=.=’

*Horrified Whisper*


Did I mention that I have edited quite a number of things including kicking in a few pictures. *Bleah* 41 slides leh? Hmmm… On a better note, I better shut up!


Ps. Oei, Cloudy, I was bullshitting about the 8 llamas and the Lin Jun Jie album. I mean seriously? You can’t have believe all that nonsense. ( I’m amazed by my ability to trash out so much nonsense sometimes, *tsk tsk* Another day =p)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Merv Kwok said…

    *egad!* 3 couples had to break their handlock of love because of you?! you horrible girl! haha

     
  • At 4:19 AM, Blogger Nightfroze said…

    Heheeee... =D Oh well... *looks smug* They just have to be accomodating...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home