Freakin incoherent rantings...

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I lied, I love Java...

I think I’m going to make a post about Java every single day until the Java project is due for submission. I’m freaked out, freaked out and pretty much freaked out.

The guys told me to make baby steps such as to learn how to make the screen bigger for them and right now, I have only managed to achieve making my head bigger. I think it’s swollen now. *Ouch*

Ignore me, it’s just post submission PMS.


I’M FREAKED OUT!!!


*ahem*

Yea, just ignore me.








=.= It's for the good of the population *chants* *chants* *chants*







Ok... I couldn't resist it afterall. Shut it, at least I sponsered him free hair. =D Yea, just post submission PMS. Ignore me.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Merv Kwok said…

    gwahaha join us the legions of java dislikers (because 'hate' is such a strong word)!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home