Freakin incoherent rantings...

Wednesday, January 25, 2006



I had 25 frigging minutes to blog before I rushed off. Basically, my life is so flunked up now that I can't really decribe it adequately in words. I guess my job really keeps me on my toes nowdays... That job is wound so tightly around my school timetable that the only free time I had was MIDNIGHT?!?!?! Like seriously, how do I even finish my tutorials???

On the whole, I flunk up a lot of stuff this term, I miss 6 straight hours of lesson yesterday because I overslept. Including the all so important java test the lecturer have beeen reminding us for weeks on end. I only woke up when Su called me and asked me whether I would be able to make it there alive. I took one glance at the time, and fell asleep again. I'm hopeless... very... For some wierd reason, I don't even felt fear... And in the end, the lecturer called me up and rescheduled me for a retest today. I was speechless, I felt bad, seriously bad...

I have yet to tell dad what I was planning to do this semester, I guess what he dosen't know won't hurt him as yet. So far, I'm slushing down the drain faster than I can comprehend. Seriously tired now. Some disputes really cost you a lot, you know?



It just seems so empty these days... Along these walkways...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home