Freakin incoherent rantings...

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Seriously Red


Woot! I’m back again!!! I’m really sorry for the lack of updates as I’ve been seriously busy with work lately. On a post note, Mum have also been complaining about my work schedule, but then I guess it will be sorted out soon as I will only be working for one month!!!


Heck, and my pay is seriously low, like duh? It’s even lower than the pay dished out by MacDonald’s in my school. Apparently, the female boss was asking me during the belated interview, do you know the starting pay for a department store?

“Errr… around $4?!?!”

And before I could even made any further comments, she had seized up that sentence and said:

“Yea, so your pay would be $4 per hour including CPF!”

There seem to be an air of triumph when she announced the “including CPF” part and I strived to work out what it meant when I realized that CPF consists of 20% of your pay, and a quick mental calculation gives me the figure that I will only be getting $3.20 per hour.

That teaches me not to be such a dumb ass in future, and I will have to add “without CPF” after all my sentences.

And man, do you know that I’m working in the Fashion department, and there’s nothing I sucks more at than Fashion. I’m probably the last slog one would ask for advice when it comes to choosing clothes.

So heck, now I’m stuck with a horrendous pile of pants and the *sigh* bras and countless other clothing. I hate to say this, but women are seriously a terrible species to behold when it comes to clothes…

On a brighter note:

Hui Ting had told me that her department sold red underwear and I thought she was joking. I mean, seriously, in the random soap dramas that are mostly aired on channel 8, you always see the person yelling that he won Toto blah blah, was exceptionally lucky in business and they promptly flashed their red undies and start chuckling.

So I was crapping that she should probably wear red underwear for luck during her exams to score distinctions and she started laughing.


Singaporeans really dig this stuff, I swear.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home