Freakin incoherent rantings...

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Sick

I am an exceptionally depressed corpse now as I peered at my computer screen. As usual, I don’t manage to understand much of the gibberish that was being dished out in Java lecture today. OK? Maybe 1%? Happy? I’ve been reading through the Java online tutorials these days and I guess it was an itchy teensy weensy bit of help, but somehow, I get the sniggering feeling that I will not pass this course and even if I do so, with what grades?!?

So anyway, did I mention I was grouchy? Yea, so now, I peering at our school’s counseling website and having second thoughts on whether I do need counseling say… At least to decrease my level of boredom? But then, heck, there’s only one helpline available at this time and awww… It’s the Crisis Intervention & Suicide Prevention Service hotline

That leds a boring me to wonder what boring conversation I would initiate with the boring sog at the other end…


Me: Hello, Is this the Suicide Prevention Service Hotline?


BS: Yes, do you need any help? Having any suicidal thoughts? PLEEEAASSSEEE CCCAAALLLMM DDOOWWWNN AANNDD TEEELLL MEEE YYOOUUURR PPRRROOOBBLLEEEMM!!!!


Me: *sigh* I decided to jump off the building now because some cranky monster called Java had forced a program on me


public class Die{
public static void main (String[] args){

System.out.println (“Jump of building”);

}
}

What shall I do? What?

BS: Calm down…. Dearrryyy, you just have to change the program, modify a few codes here and there to lead a fulfilling life with…

*ahem*

(Back to normal scenario)


What the hell am I typing now… Weird… Really weird… =.= I think I really need my sleep now… =p Even my program is wrong, I think. Crap, blog more tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home