Freakin incoherent rantings...

Monday, January 16, 2006

Eww… this post should be up two days ago, but I didn’t publish it. Guess I’ve seriously busy with school work (Just say say to make myself look hardworking you also believe =D) and work nowadays. (Only two more weeks before I’m free from work!!! !!! For the sake of $$$) And heck, we are loaded with another project?!?! *Bleah* And it has something to do with Economics.

Jiaqi seems exceptionally eager to finish the project unlike the groups I’m grouped with in the past and heck, my other current group is also the same. The greatest time was when we dragged everything until two days before the project was due when we were in fact given two months to finish the crap. *Sarcastic look* We finished it anyway, so no frills now.

Last Friday seems exceptionally stressing; I was hogging through Java tutorials the day before Friday and trying to understand some of the e-studies available online when Nadz started complaining online to me about how slow archery was going. I agreed and *blah blah* and was online all the way till morning and heck, I fell asleep?!?!? And couldn’t wake up in time for lessons, so darn, in the end I only managed to make it on time for Data Communication. (barely) Aaarggghh....

Then, it’s meeting up with Qiu Han who sorta commented that I looked like some stressed pig, and that I looked thinner. (Do you know how fragging difficult it is to get fatter?) Guess I was just too stressed these days, but it’s great to have ya guys about sometimes, just great… =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home