Freakin incoherent rantings...

Friday, January 27, 2006

*Grinz*

On a post note, I've decided to strike off work from my list so as that I could be present for project work on Thursday. Aww… I left something like this on the boss’s desk when she was supposedly off for MC? No, Steven helped me put it there, he was chortling when he did it. I think he was just too intent on seeing the after effects. Yipee! That means I’m wiped off work!!!



*Ahem* The flowers are not supposed to be there, but I’m bored here mah? Oh yea, did I mention that work makes me exceptionally busy? Whew, all the CCA’s I’m missing, and the fact that I keep having to shovel the twerp’s lesson to some other non-existent time which co-incidentally wasn’t there? Heck, and then project work?!?!? Then the replacement lessons due to these public holidays? =.= Too many commitments, *tsk tsk* Seriously, you strike off one and your blood pressure will just lowers drastically. Wahahahaaaaaaaaa!!! I'm free!!! Darn, project tomorrow... =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home