Freakin incoherent rantings...

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm dead

Something big cropped up while I’m at work today. Sis called me and yelled something regarding my attendance rate to me and that dad is jibbering non-stop at home.

I knew I’m dead, big time. I have always thought of the school system as something of one big joke. Like the part which they said a warning letter would be issued to your house if you met less than 90% of your attendance rate for one module. In fact, I waited a week and when nothing arrived, I laughed it off, till my attendance rate dropped to 85% did the school act. The cheee-keen school finally issued the frigging letter to my home.

Oh yea, did I just blog in the morning in my last post that dad doesn't know anything as yet? When you sate they didn't get to know anything, they always do? LIKE 5 HOURS LATER???

Something is gonna happen to me. I am penning my will now… As I talk, I can feel my bones dis..man..tli.. n..

CRAP! DID I JUST MENTION TROUBLE?!?!? Darn, I’ve just returned home from work and is blogging right now. Dad have gone out for the day, but I’ll be so dead tomorrow. Just so dead… *sigh* I knew it! The cat will always find a way out of the bag some day. I think I hate school a lot nowadays, a lot. It just doesn’t feel much like school anyway, it’s just too different from what was described… much too different.



JAVA! FUCK YOU!



I hate everything in the way and a lot of other things nowadays. I think I’m anti-social as well. I JUST HATE LIFE AS A WHOLE OK?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home