Freakin incoherent rantings...

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Nonsensical Trash


*Ahem*

Anyway, I and two other pals hopped by ChinaBlack on Friday right after I dismiss myself from school. I heard that it was some event organized by Republic Polytechnic. (Republic encouraged their students to club, which they think is good for their life *Blah blah*) Yea, I paid the exorbitant fee of $16 bucks (Hey!!! CLOUD, I heard from my RP friends that they bought theirs for $14 *evil look*) and me and the other girl, Qian Hui started scheming about how to get in.

We shouldn’t have bothered much anyway. I think the whole place consist of underage wide-eyed kids who managed to sneak themselves in with fake ids. Yea, anyway, I managed to get myself in with some Republic girl’s concession pass.

The rumors were confirmed after all, ChinaBlack’s security is so slack that a dead man could swagger in provided he could pay the club fees and that he didn’t reek too much of death.

SERIOUSLY, DO I REALLY LOOK THIS YOUNG? I mean, both Qian Hui and Cloud cloud insist that I look way too … to get through… *Bleah*

Anyway, the place was… Hmm… And it reek on smoke… =.= Did I mention? =D I always think that smokers should smoke more, but *ahem* not in the presence of non-smokers lah! I mean, it's just a matter of whether you die earlier or later of liver cancer. Shush, I mean, oh yea, I right ei? If you think I'm wrong, you are wrong.

We get a free drink as well. I didn't touch the alcohol. Apparently, I got my first taste of alcohol when I was 8. Yesh, 8… I caught dad opening a can of Beer after lunch one fateful day. And oh yea, I think it went something like this.


Anyway, dad was telling me that alcohol is not good for kids *blah blah* but I guess I got my way when I told him that a sip won’t hurt. Anyway, I just dunk down about what was left. (About half a can) The stuff didn’t taste too good, and there was a weird smell because yadda as you know kids prefer sweet stuff and dad was grinning and telling me that I wouldn’t like it.

I think I managed about half a can with dad gawping at me as I walked away feeling smug. The effects of the alcohol set down on me sooner than I thought. I started feeling queasy soon after and a little while after this, I puked out my lunch including the alcohol I had just dunk. =.= (I think everything occurred in 15 mins =.=)

I never touched that stuff much again. Now thinking of it, I think my parents are pretty smart creatures that always let us do whatever we want, plus the consequences. I ordered fruit punch =.= Don’t ask me why! *Sobz*

By coincidence, I met my ex-classmate Boon Yen there who told me Sam was there as well!!! But I guess the place was too crowded to find anything much anyway.

Aaaahh… About all… Don’t think the photos look too good. =p

3 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Merv Kwok said…

    alcohol is eeevvviiiilll... especially when you're driving and have to watch your friends drink because well... it's not very safe for you to be joining them haha

     
  • At 6:58 AM, Blogger Nightfroze said…

    Lol, I didn't touch alcohol. =p

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Merv Kwok said…

    lol i believe ya.

    happy valentine's day mate!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home