Freakin incoherent rantings...

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Typically trashy tuesday

I’m seriously freaked out by the way our lessons were handled. Unexpectedly, marketing was cancelled today together with the blanking out of my brain cells.

I missed a HELLISH LESSON TO FINISH MY REPORT AND CRAP LIKE THIS HAVE TO CROP UP?!?!?

So as expected, our beloved studio project teacher is gonna rain hell on me on his next lesson (Not that he did not enjoy it) and I’m gonna die either way. Suddenly, I felt like swapping places with my pig and enjoy life as an animal. Hurmph.


*RRaaaawwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*


I’m still mad, but somehow I’ll guess at least I get the advantage of bullying my pig whenever things went wrong.


*Evil laugh*


Eeewwww, did I seriously create that post in the morning?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home