Freakin incoherent rantings...

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Report Typing


It is
9.46 am as I’m typing this particular post. So far I’m still grouching while rushing my bloody marketing report I’m supposed to submit at 12 pm. I am suppose to be attending lessons now , but being the good kid I am, I resolutely refused to face the … … without my beloved project to keep my personal-self intact. I don’t intend to get back home with two missing ‘eyeballs’ or any trivialities that matter. *Bleah*


So lalalaaaa~ Guess I’ll skip 3 hours of lesson today and lie low at the moment till the tide rolls past *rolls eyes*


On a cheerful note, you guys seem to keep badgering me to update update update and up whatever? So I’ve been hypnotizing myself recently and reminding myself to update for the prats ( <--- understatement) around me! =D


Which then bring things back to the starting point, the more I constantly remind myself to be nice to the flies buzzing around me, telling me to update yadda yadda, the lazier I became (naturally) duh? And the cool thing is I never knew what to type when I’m not busy. So the thing is I’ll probably start gushing about the 101 pigs I yearn to collect and then roast them over the pit for dinner or something dumb like that if you even bother reading.


And that is plain boring, which makes my life boring and the people around me boring and my writings boring if I even bother to yak nowadays. So basically, my life have been getting on in a boring fashion, with me scheming 24/7 on ways to avoid all my beloved lecturers while finishing all my crap work on time so that I don’t land in hot soup. The only thing interesting about my life lies in the fact that I have no life.


*Ahem*


I was typing out my lil report in the plain old boring fashion just now about the product I’m supposed to report, which reminds me, I chose the Uzap after pondering for a whole night what I’m supposed to choose. I decide to choose something prissy at first, something such as a boring Philips electric cooker or some crap appliance to show that I could be a shu nu once in a while and that I could cook! (Don’t vomit your guts out, the fact I could cook cup noodles is a big achievement) So anyway, I would have done it if not for the fact that I was lazy and taking time to research such prissy sissy stuff would put me back by at least one day.

Zippy Zappy!!!


So being the lazy bum I am, I slacked all the way till the project was probably due in another 8 hours and do a speedy rush in typing out the report at top speed. I hope the entire report don’t turns out too soggy *prays*.


Doesn’t that sort of reminds you, most health products that have to do with body poking (massage lah) essentially boils down to a machine that can vibrate? =D Sounds so freaking… Never mind, I must contain my thoughts, contain my thoughts, contain my thoughts, contain my thoughts… Ok, don’t this whole goddarn mechanism reminds you of a stupid vibrator???


First thing first in the morning, you lie down on something soothing, probably this nicety nicety looking armchair and switch on the machine. Machine vibrates:




*rampant effects*



“Aaaahhhhhh, soooooooooooo….. Ooooooooooooo”


Then another bout of



"AAaaaaahhhhh, ahhhhhhh, OOoooooooooooo......."


*Visualizes Image*


Ok? Don’t bloody blame me here?!? This is Osim’s tag line by the way, not to mention the fact that you see it whenever they lug out their stock of paper bags?




Omg Omg Omg?!?!?! Am I the only one imagining such weird stuff? It’s just an innocent report…. Really!


Heck, I get evil sometimes, guess I need to expand my brain cells more. Laters, Doing the finishing touches of my crap report. I’m laggi sianz, as long as my lecturers don’t move by this blog =D I can still laggi type crap!


I must abstain from such evil thoughts!


*abstain* *abstain**abstain*


Yea, like I could?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home