Freakin incoherent rantings...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Abnormality

On a post note, I seems to be constructing all my post in the wee hours of midnight nowadays.


Bwah!


Marketing test commences tomorrow and I have yet to study!!!


*panics in round circles*


There’s 3 tests coming up this week!!!


*panics even more*


I’m so dead this week…Arrrghhh, I don’t even get the time to slack out at CCA’s cause of these tests.


Bah!


I’m off!

Still missing the pig… Can’t get to bully the fur ball anymore… Life seems a lot quieter without her nowadays…

3 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Merv Kwok said…

    Whoa.. Been a while since I last visited your blog. Sorry to hear about the pig mate =(

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Nightfroze said…

    Omg Omg Omg Omg!!!! Ur still visiting me? =0

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Merv Kwok said…

    Haha what, you'd think I'd abandon this blog? Gosh! Haha

    I just thought I'd wait for a long while before popping back to see if there's any updates =) =P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home